Infant Daycare Program
Our caregivers help infants develop physically, emotionally, Intellectually and socially by:
- Working to develop their small muscles thru various activities
- "Tummy Time” that will eventually encourage rolling over and crawling.
- Playing simple games like peek-a-boo to encourage their natural curiosity and to introduce them to the world of “play”
- Singing songs and using finger plays to help with their language development. Infants will start imitating sounds and facial expressions from the caregiver, so these types of activities help them develop in a fun way.
- Using care-giving routines that happen through the day as a time or learning and also helps in developing a relationship between child and caregiver.
- Older infants will sometimes do creative art projects that will help with developing fine motor muscles such as finger painting; with child safe paint of different colors or even use pudding or whipped cream and gluing small pieces of paper onto larger paper and other simple yet fun, open ended creativity learning experiences.